Your companion when learning modern Greek
This is a Greek language book which presents the most important grammar topics of Modern Greek in a simple, user-friendly manner.
In fact, it is a grammar guide, suitable for:
• those who are learning Greek as a second or foreign language
• those who teach it to Greeks or speakers of other languages
• native speakers who would prefer to refer to a grammar book as uncomplicated as possible
The book contains the following units:
• Articles • Verbs
• Nouns • Participles/Gerunds
• Adjectives • Prepositions
• Adverbs • Sentences
All topics are presented through:
✓ clearly phrased rules
✓ analytical tables
✓ realistic examples
✓ categorized exceptions
✓ simple clarifications on difficult points
✓ warnings for avoiding common errors
At the end of the book one will find a concise guide of orthography as well as
a glossary in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Arabic.
ISBN : 9789607914439
Size : 20.5 x 28.0 cm
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.